Jolse Haul - June 11th, 2017

11:57:00 PM

Hello~ This is another haul from Jolse, if you want, you can read the first haul here. My current cleanser is running low and I had to get another one, I had a few things I've been wanting to buy for a while, so I just bought them all at once :p
Jolse's package came undamaged and took around a week ^^ It was filled with samples as always. Jolse is always amazing when it comes to samples, which is one of the reasons why I love shopping on their site c:
All the items were wrapped in a thick layer of bubble wrap, even if they're not a fragile item. Thanks to this, I've never received a broken item.
I bought 4 of Innisfree's single eye shadows. From left to right, top to bottom, the shades are: Matte 07, Glitter 05, Shimmer 09, Matte 03.
I'm planning to buy a few more and Innisfree's empty palette case, so I can make my own palette and do a full review on these shadows!
Both of these cleansers are from Cosrx :p The Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser is what I've been using since I got it in my Jolse mystery box, and it's great! I got the Salicylic Acid Exfoliating Cleanser because I wanted to try out something new and it had great reviews on Jolse, however I found out after I received it that it has a pH of 9.5, which is pretty bad for your skin. Now I regret buying it and I don't know what to do with it ToT
This is a much raved about clay mask, so I decided to try this out since I've nearly used up my current clay mask. Hopefully it'll keep my pores nice and clean!
I've been wanting to try out Etude House's brow tint for so long and finally decided to get it. I got this in grey brown and have a review coming soon :D
That's all for this haul, I hope you enjoyed this short post ^^ Please look forward to the reviews for the eye shadows and brow tint!

You Might Also Like

0 comments