Romwe review (May 31st, 2017)

1:13:00 AM

Hello! Today I will be sharing with you guys a short Romwe review. In this review there are two items: black skirt and red cold shoulder top
Note: Even though the items in this review were sponsored, all opinions are my own

The parcel took a little over a week to get to me, which was super fast considering it was shipped from Hong Kong.

Excuse how weird the sleeves look ahahhaah
The skirt is pretty nice. The material is quite sturdy and of a good thickness. The only thing I don't like so much is that the zip feels a bit cheap and is hard to zip and unzip the skirt. The skirt is not elastic at all so double check the sizing before you buy it!
More information
  • Size Available: S,M,L,XL
  • Length(cm): S:41cm, M:42cm, L:43cm, XL:44cm
  • Hip Size(cm): S:88cm, M:92cm, L:96cm, XL:100cm
  • Waist Size(cm): S:66cm, M:70cm, L:74cm, XL:78cm
  • Overall: ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ / 5
The top looked so cute on the website but it really let me down :/ The sleeves are way puffier than expected and just looks awkward at every angle. The straps kept sliding off whenever I move my arms, you can see one of the straps in the photo on the right. The material basically felt like shower curtains and felt very cheap. Sadly, I don't recommend getting this top.
More information
  • Size Available: one-size
  • Bust(cm): 96cm
  • Length(cm): 66cm
  • Sleeve Length(cm): 27cm
  • Overall:  / 5

    • Shipping: 10/10
    • Customer service: 10/10
      Overall: 10/10

    • That's the end of this review, thank you all for reading! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments